MakeMyTrip one of India’s leading online travel company is offering its users one of the best offer for domestic flights booking.
As per this offer a user is eligible for flat 1500 Rs Cashback on minimum booking of Rs.6000 provided he should use ICICI cards as payment option.
Also its offering flat Rs 800 cashback in your MMT wallet as welcome bonus.
What is the offer :
- The customer will receive a cashback of Rs.1500 to card account on domestic flight bookings with a minimum card paid amount of Rs.6,000(excluding convenience fee and any ancillaries purchased eg: meals, insurance.) paid through ICICI Bank debit cards, credit cards payments only on bookings made from 2nd January’2017 till 27th March’2017.
- The Cash Back amount will be credited to the customer’s card account within 21 working days from the date of booking.
Coupon to be used for Rs 1500 : FLYMON
Code to be used for Rs 800 : gu448
Steps to avail the offer :
- Click here to download latest Makemytrip application.
- Enter code “gu448″ as referral code while signing up to get Rs 800 cashback in your MMT wallet.
- Now search your flight within domestic circuit and choose your favorable flight for travel.
- Now enter travelers details and proceed to payment option
- At payment page you can deselect insurance option to save additional money.
- Now pay via ICICI credit ,debit or pockets to get Rs. 1500 cashback.
Terms and Conditions:
- To avail the offer, customer must enter E-Coupon FLYMON in the E-Coupon field.
- This Offer valid on ICICI Bank debit cards, credit cards and Pockets payments only.
- This offer is not valid on ICICI net banking payments.
- The offer is valid on Mondays starting 2nd January’2017 till 27th March’2017.
- The offer is valid on bookings made between 1600 hrs to 2200 hrs on every Monday.
- The offer is valid for bookings made on MakeMyTrip’s Android & iOS App only.
- The offer is valid on 1 booking per card per calendar month using the above offer code.
- Offer is not applicable on payments made through My Wallet (MakeMyTrip Wallet – bonus amount), 3rd party wallets, payback points, COD, Pay Pal, Pay at Hotel and EMI payments.
Please comment if you have any doubt.